Silverton Pediatrics is closely monitoring developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want to assure you that we have a strict infection control protocol in place at our office to mitigate the potential of coronavirus entering or spreading, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH). We are practicing the following measures for mitigation:
1) Personal Barriers (PPE): Universal masking, additional PPE
2) Enhanced Office Cleanliness: Regular cleaning/disinfecting between visits; reduced touch environment
3) Social Distancing: Limited people in the office, reduced time in public areas
4) Hand Sanitizer throughout the office
5) Patients wait in cars till allowed in
6) All well visits are scheduled in the morning/early afternoon, and all sick visits are seen via telehealth
We are here to treat our patients during this time. Please call our office prior to coming in if you suspect you or your children have been exposed to COVID-19, or any other related concerns.
The continued health and safety of our employees and patients is of utmost importance. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
At Silverton Pediatrics, our board certified pediatricians are committed to serving the healthcare needs of your children. Located in Toms River, New Jersey, Silverton Pediatrics offers comprehensive and compassionate pediatric and adolescent care to children in Ocean, Atlantic, and Monmouth counties.